Information about our Terms & Conditions
For your information, we may u decide to alter or update some or all of Terms & Conditions without prior notice so please check them each time you visit.
Using Our Website
You can freely visit & browse this website provided:
- You do not change, copy and modify content
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You acknowledge our Intellectual Property Rights, in and to the site, and that you will not acquire any right, title, or interest in or to the site.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on our site are not to be reproduced without our written consent.
- You do not republish any part of the site content in any form, electronic or otherwise, online or offline, without our written permission.
You can browse & access our website without the need to register. However, some services or areas of this Website will only be accessible if you do so.
For certain services on our website, you must provide your full legal name, current address, valid email address and contact data in order to complete the registration process. If you register on this website your information will be shared with selected 3rd parties. This personal information will only be shared on the basis of it being necessary to do so in order to provide the service or product requested by you. We comply with the UK Data Protection Act
To give an example – if you request quotations, we will need to provide your information to a 3rd party home improvement company so that they can supply the requested quotation to you.
Continuation of Service
We try to make this website is available at all times. We will endeavour to provide notice of loss of service but are not obliged to do so.
Conduct of Visitors
Do not post or send to, or send any material from our Website:
- If you haven’t obtained the proper consents;
- That discriminates, is vulgar, defamatory, a breach of confidence or privacy, constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability or is against the law in the United Kingdom
- That could be considered harmful such as, but not limited to, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data or harmful software & data.
We will disclose the identity & details of persons who are in breach the above and co-operate with the authorities or if a court order requires us to do so.
Incoming & Outgoing Links to 3rd party websites
3rd party links are only shown for your convenience. We don’t necessarily review every 3rd party website and can’t be held responsible for their content. We don’t endorse them or make representations their material. If you use a 3rd party link to from our site, it’s at your own risk.
Link to this Website will be only upon our written consent and subject to the following conditions:
- You do not imply we endorse any services or products unless specifically agreed with us;
- You don’t misrepresent our relationship with you or give information about us that is false.
- You must own the website from which you are linking
- Your site doesn’t have offensive content, nor promotes controversy; your site is free from infringement of intellectual property rights of any other person and complies with the United Kingdom laws
If you choose to link to our website in breach of any of the above paragraphs, you indemnify us fully against any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
We try to make sure that this Website and the content on it is correct. However, we don’t guarantee it. We can change material on the site any time, without notice. At certain times the site content may not be up to date or, rarely, incorrect and we although we try our best we make no commitment to ensure that all the site content is correct and up to date at all times.
Content of our site is provided without any kind of warranty or conditions. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this Website.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
We nor any other party, whether or not they are involved in producing, maintaining or delivering the site is to be liable or responsible for loss or damage (to you or a third party) of any kind that may be a result of using of our site. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.
Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the United Kingdom.
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
Web: www.mylocalprices.co.uk /
Mail: email@example.com - admin